Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Simplicity 2320

This is the pattern envelope I used for Abby's dress. I used the dress on the top right with the paisleys.

Of course Kaylee had to be in the picture. Her dress I already blogged about.

The dress had cap sleeves and a neckline with a slit. I only had enough material to make Abby a dress.

Here is a close-up of the neck. You can't see the detail because the fabric is so busy but it has a square in-lay and I top-stitched around that square. The top also has a slit cut into it.

Here is the back. I used an invisible zipper and I love how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Cute, nice work on the top stitching (always a little scary for me because it can't be hidden), and the zipper. Again, the fabric is terrific. Praying for you and visualizing the cancer cells dying like the bugs on my windshield : )

    ReplyDelete