Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Simplicity 1906



Here is the pattern envelope. I love the look of these pants.

Here are their pants. And you ask where will they wear these? To the circus of course!

Kaylee's pants were too long when I got finished so I had to cut off some of the pant and re-attach the ruffle. The proportions aren't right but they still work. I bought Kaylee a shirt that had bows around the neckline but the day of the circus when I put it on it was huge!

Here are Abby's pants. These fit much better than Kaylee's pants. I took a red shirt and added some ruffled ribbon around the neckline.
For the hair bows I took ribbon and ran a wide stitch in one side then ruffled it. Then I rolled it into a rose.
Here is a picture of us at the circus.

1 comment:

  1. hi just found your blog. I guess I found someone who sew 2 of a kind for our kids!

    ReplyDelete