Sunday, March 24, 2013

Simplicity 2348

So I am really late in posting these dresses. I made them for Valentines day but after the girls tried them on they really look like Annie dresses. I still think they are really cute! The pattern was pretty easy to follow and I did try some new techniques like pockets. I usually just leave those out because I am not brave enough to try them.
I used this pattern:

Here are the dresses:
I love the little bow detail at the neckline. I used snaps so I could take them off while I washed the dress. The belt actually ties in the back into a cute little bow.
Here is a picture of the girls trying out the pockets:

Of course I had to make matching dresses for their American Girl dolls. While they don't match exactly they are pretty close.

No comments:

Post a Comment