Wednesday, October 30, 2013

McCalls 6064 and Simplicity 2167

Here is the pattern I used for this outfit. For the pants I used the McCalls pattern and for the top I used the Simplicity pattern. These were pretty easy patterns.

 Here is what I ended up with. Since we went to Disney in October I thought it would be cute to do an orange and black Mickey outfit. I think this outfit was one of my favorites.
 Here are the pants. They were basic pants with an added ruffle.
 Here is a picture of the top. I added four Mickey heads to the top and bottom of the top and just sewed around them.  I also added a string of sequins where the top meets the skirt part of the top. This outfit was also pretty easy. The hardest part was the sequins because they had to be hand sewn on. I did this while I sat and got chemo.



No comments:

Post a Comment